Arshdeep Singh is a very famous Indian cricketer who is a very famous left arm medium fast bowler and started playing in the under 19 team of India. He was born in Guna, Madhya Pradesh, India on the 5th of February in the year 1999. He completed his schooling at Guru Nanak Public School in Chandigarh and then went to a private college in Chandigarh to complete his higher education.
His father’s name is Darshan Singh who is a chief security officer in DCM whereas his mother’s name is Baljeet Kaur who is a housewife and has one elder brother who works in Canada. He made his under 19 debut on the 10th of November day 2017 against Malaysia under 19 at Kuala Lumpur and gave an extraordinary. He made his T20 International debut on the 7th of July in the year 2022 against England at the Rose Bowl.
His career took a drastic turn after his super performance for India red in the 2017 Challenger trophy after which he never looked back in his life and right now he is included in the playing 11 of the 2022 Asia Cup held in the United Arab Emirates.
Arshdeep Singh Bio
|Real Name||Arshdeep Singh|
|Date of Birth||5 February 1999|
|Age (in years)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Guna, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Home Town||Guna, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Family||Father: Darshan Singh
Mother: Baljit Kaur
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Height||6’3″ (in Feet Inches)
1.91 m (in meters)
191 cm (in centimeters)
|Weight||167 Ibs (in Pounds)
67 Kgs (in kilograms)
|Body Measurements||Chest: 39 Inches
Waist: 30 Inches
Biceps: 14 Inches
Education Details & Debut
|Schooling||Guru Nanak Public School, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||U-19: 10 November 2017 Vs Malaysia
T20: 7 July 2022 Vs England
Social Media Info
He is a socially active person. He likes to use different social media platforms where he updates about himself and his upcoming movies. He is available on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. He has over 247K followers on his Instagram page. If you are a fan of him and want to know more about him, you can follow his social media accounts using the links given below.
Arshdeep Singh Instagram- @_arshdeep.singh__
Arshdeep Singh Twitter- @arshdeepsinghh
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arshdeep Singh
- He used to represent Chandigarh in the Punjab cricket team in different state-level tournaments.
- He came into the eyes of selectors and senior board members when he claimed 19 wickets in just 5 matches playing for Chandigarh in Punjab inter-district one-day international championship for the DP Azad trophy.
- He was included in the under 19 World Cup 2018 squad after an exceptional performance in the challenges trophy in which he took 7 wickets in the year 2017.
- He made a remarkable presence in the under-19 World Cup with his consistent pace of around 145 km per hour in almost all the matches.
- He was also a part of the Kings XI Punjab in one of the most successful cricket tournaments which is the Indian premier league from 2018 to 2020.
- There was a lot of controversy and social media attacks on him after he dropped a catch in the Asia Cup Mega class between India and Pakistan on the 4th of September in the year 2022.
- He made his T20 career debut with the Indian Premier League in the year 2019 when he was bought by the Kings XI Punjab team.
- Haters started linking him to Khalistan after he dropped the catch of Asif Ali in the 18th over in the match between India and Pakistan on 4th September 2022.